Thursday August 31st, 2017
- Las Vegas Tours
- Business Social Networking Dinner 6.00 – 7.30 PM
- Networking cocktails Continue at ALIBI ULTRA LOUNGE
- Business Social Networking to Continue at Jewel.
Friday, September 1st, 2017
USA/AFRICA Business Expo 2017
- The Diaspora Entrepreneurship Club Presentation 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
- Business Power Lunch Break 1.00 PM – 2.00 PM
- The Diaspora Entrepreneurship Action Plan 2.30 – 4.00 PM
- Grand Opening, Plus Entertainment 8.30 PM To Close
Saturday, September 2nd 2017
- LIQUID LOUNGE POOL PARTY 11.15 AM – 4.30 PM
- Festival Runway, Plus Grand Entertainment 8.45 PM To Close
- The Grand Dinner Gala & Water Is Life 7.00 PM – 8.30 PM
- Attire; Bow Ties and Gowns.
- The Red Carpet Experience ( Meet and Greet ) 6.00 PM – 7.00 PM
Sunday September 3rd, 2017
Sunset Park Getaway – Grand Fiesta BBQ Retreat 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM
- A Taste Of Uganda
- Grand Finale, 8.00 PM To Close
- P-SQUARE with Live Band, Sheebah and More
POPULAR LAS VEGAS ATTRACTIONS
- Las Vegas Strip:
- World’s renown Resort Center for Hotels & casinos featuring dramatic architecture and lights
- The Crystals At City Center:
- One of the World’s spectacular unparalled collection of luxury retailers.
- The Grand Canyon:
- Nearly 2 billion years of Earth’s geological History
- Colorado River:
- Known for dramatic Canyons, whitewater rapids and eleven US parks.
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway:
- Your turn to indulge in exotic racing
- The Mirage Volcano:
- The only known artificial Volcano is beautiful and thrilling, it ignites the Las Vegas Strip by combining fire and lighting with music in a spectacular display.
- The Fountains at Bellagio:
- A spectacular show of interwoven water, music and lights designed to mesmerize its admirers.
- The Gondola at the Venetian:
- An Italian serenade while floating on a gondola through the Venetian Grand Canal Shoppes is as romantic as it can get.
- Hoover Dam; An engineering marvel
- The Fremont Street Experience
- Stratosphere Rides